Channel Support Manager Thermoflexx - North America
Xeikon Prepress wants to expand its presence, for their ThermoFlexX product portfolio, in the North American Flexo and letterpress market. It will therefore further develop its current sales structure with a Channel Manager to ensure growth and success for the future.
The responsibilities of this Channel Support Manager are
- Commercial and Technical Support for ThermoFlexX distribution channels.
- Close follow-up of distributors with regular update sessions on our products.
- Dispose of charisma and leadership skills in order to have your distributors predominantly focus on ThermoFlexX sales.
- Update all distributor activity in Sales force, our CRM tool.
- Optimise ThermoFlexX market presence through the distributor channels.
- Realize Distributor sales targets, defined on a yearly base with the Director of Sales.
- Discuss the budget with the distributors on a yearly base.
- Grow the existing customer base and pipeline with new customers and opportunities.
- Clearly understand the Flexo market and its needs in order to help optimize our products.
- Provide market feedback and requirements to the Product Management Team.
- Manage Marcom activities in cooperation with the distributors.
- Involvement in local industry associations and Flexo Industry events.
- Experience in channel management with knowledge of the Flexo industry and products.
- Ability to work as team member, be a good listener, well organized, pay attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Professionally represent the company with a healthy dose of self-confidence.
- Analytical mindset: synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving skills: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Sales Management skills: - Prospecting, Develops sales project; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Closes projects.
- Home based in North America.