Manufacturing Process Operator
04 Dec 2017
- Use various equipment, follow process specifications, and meet production standards to manufacture products.
- Perform various operations to supply products to meet customer requirements.
- Use devices to ensure accurate output of products.
- Ink Manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- High level of safety consciousness
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to work hard in warm weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist.
- Read and interpret production schedules.
- Flexible hours for overtime and possible Saturday work.