Flint Group Flexographic Products
Your competent partner for photopolymer plates, sleeves and platemaking equipment
Flint Group Flexographic Products is currently the largest global supplier offering both flexographic and letterpress printing plates and is a leader in sleeve and adapter supply. We offer you a broad range of high quality products:
- Flexo Plates – nyloflex® photopolymer printing plates for flexographic applications from narrow web to wide web, such as flexible packaging, labels, corrugated board, coating as well as special applications
- Corrugated Plates – nyloflex® photopolymer printing plates for corrugated preprint and postprint
- Coating Plates – nyloflex® photopolymer printing plates for print finishing
- Letterpress Plates – nyloprint® photopolymer printing plates for direct and indirect letterpress applications such as label printing, tubes, cups and can printing, pad printing, security printing, sheetfed gravure, hot moulding and embossing as well as special applications
Plate Making Equipment
nyloflex® NExT Technology
- Technology – nyloflex® NExT technology, a high intensity UV exposure technology to create flat top dots and for surface screening
- Processing Equipment – Innovative nyloflex® NExT Exposure units for processing digital flexo plates
- Printing Plates – All nyloflex® Digital plates can be used with the nyloflex® NExT technology
Sleeves and Adapters
Die-Cutting Blankets and Anvil Covers
Comprehensive expertise in flexographic printing
Flint Group Flexographic Products combines experience and the latest in photopolymer technology. With more than three decades of research and development while supplying the packaging industry, we have become experts in flexo and letterpress printing.
We are represented in over 100 countries. More than 80 distribution outlets worldwide provide expert advice and competent service supporting our wide product range of sleeves, adapters, flexographic and letterpress printing plates, washout solvents and plate making equipment.
Do you want to know more?
Which plate thicknesses are available? How long do I expose the plate? What equipment and solvent can I use? Which notch for my sleeve or adapter shall I chose?
For that and more, have a look at the respective product leaflet: Visit our Download-Area or contact us directly.