Flint Group Demonstrates New Technology at the 2017 FTA INFO*FLEX Exhibition
25.04.2017 - Flint Group at the 2017 FTA INFO*FLEX Exhibition
- See the nyloflex® Xpress Thermal Processor first-hand
- Experience the ease of sleeve mounting with the rotec® Eco Bridge
- Visit us at booth #415 for live demonstrations!
Flint Group will showcase its comprehensive technology for the printing industry at this year’s FTA INFO*FLEX show in Phoenix, AZ. With an unmatched product line ranging from nyloflex® printing plates and equipment, rotec® sleeves and adapters, and printing inks, Flint Group will present its latest technology for the flexographic printing industry with live equipment demonstrations and print samples.
Encompassing “Thermal like you’ve never seen before,” the nyloflex® Xpress Thermal Processor will be on the show floor to demonstrate the unprecedented control and more consistent and stable plate production provided by the new equipment. At the heart of the processing system lies the nyloflex® Thermal Printing Plates, specifically formulated to perform exceptionally well in the nyloflex® Xpress Thermal Processor. These plates offer extraordinary detail with highlights that rival the quality of solvent plates. Visitors to the booth may request a free nyloflex® Xpress Plate Trial Test Kit.
Also on display at the booth will be Flint Group’s patent-pending, state-of-the-art rotec® Eco Bridge for use in flexographic printing presses and on plate-mounting equipment. The rotec® Eco Bridge is an adapter with a breathable metal ring which creates an air pillow to allow easy and fast mounting of sleeves. This bridge reduces up to 90% of the air volume requirement, up to 30% reduction in noise and significantly improves ease and speed of mounting all sleeves.
Flint Group’s Packaging and Narrow Web experts will be ready to discuss the latest in inks and coatings available for Flexographic printing – water-based, solvent-based, and energy curable flexo inks, coatings, and specialty products.
- Looking for a high performing lamination or surface print ink systems? Flint Group has you covered with high quality systems for Flexible Packaging applications!
- Searching for the perfect ink for your Paper & Board application? Flint Group’s Premo lines are likely the perfect fit.
- When it comes to Narrow Web – the sky is the limit with Flint Group’s inks for shrink, narrow web flexible packaging, pressure sensitive labels, and more! An important development is Flint Group’s latest addition to their expanding UV LED ink line – EkoCure® ANCORA, low migration UV flexo inks for labels, flexible packaging, or shrink sleeves.
With a focus on innovation, print quality and the environment, Flint Group develops the solutions that work together to raise flexo printing to new heights. Visit booth #415 where the flexo experts will be on hand to discuss your particular printing requirements.