APAC KEY ACCOUNT TECHNICAL MANAGER
The Key Account Technical Manager position is a high profile assignment within the Global Narrow Web business and a critical component of divisional strategy. Effectively manages all technical aspects of the assigned accounts. Establishes constructive business relations with key customer operating and procurement personnel and rapidly resolves customers’ issues. Key accounts are within a specific geographical territory Includes all of APAC with Global travel as requested. Other areas as required based on business needs. Travel (Greater then 70%) to customer manufacturing sites, R&D and technical centers, and corporate offices as required, based on business needs and is subject to change. Preferable home location in Thailand or China
- Support the execution of the customer strategy for the assigned account
- Build alignment with the customers Teams to support their long term growth opportunities
- Align the customer technically with Flint’s product management, product development and process improvement (XtraMile) teams to insure the best total value is delivered
- Manage the response to technical issues implementing effective root cause and corrective action processes
- Incorporate Six-Sigma methodologies and disciplines into processes and communication
- Manage the XtraMile Force initiatives at all sites to deliver, measure and sustain productivity gains
- Coordinate interface between customer and other company resources to provide timely reports and updates on business critical technical projects.
- Support and execute the KAM strategies that this position is responsible for in a timely manner as communicated by division Vice President.
- Support the execution of successful transition of business.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, with the capability to lead and influence others
- Expertise in UV Flexo, Screen and Offset ink and coating. Solvent Flexo and Gravure Inks and Coating
- Expertise in the following print processes UV Flexo, Screen and Offset ink and coating. Solvent Flexo and Gravure Inks and Coating. And the use of these print processes in combination
- Demonstrated successful project leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Preferred Six-Sigma certification with successful implementation experience
Bachelor Degree in chemistry, engineering, printing or related field preferred. Experience may be substituted for some of the education requirements.
10 years of progressive experience in technical program or project management working across functions and within the organization to achieve his/her goals. Ink or specialty chemical industry experience is a plus.
JD-The above description covers the most significant duties performed but do not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned. The inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned to this job.