Bulk Tank Delivery Driver
23 Feb 2017
- Safely drive Flint Group Private Fleet motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving.
- Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks.
- Work in accordance with all DOT and Flint Group standards and policies including, but not limited to, Speed Management, Seat Belts, and Hours of Service.
- Reports to work properly rested and ensure rest breaks prevent fatigue.
- Perform all tasks required in loading and unloading including, but not limited to, product transfer, quality documentation, and customer required certificate of analysis.
- Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including, but not limited to, product transfer, customer quality testing, and customer interface.
- Participate in regulatory, Flint Group, or site specific training through classroom theory, practical assessment.
- Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device JJ Keller Encompass.
- Maintain professional appearance and communication.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 Years previous driving experience
- Commercial Driver's License A (with tanker endorsement)
- Hazmat endorsements a plus
- Passport a plus
- No accidents in the last 5 years
- Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
- Exhibits commitment to defensive driving
- Computer skills or ability to improve competence
- Familiarity with JJ Keller Encompass on board recorder a plus
- Good communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, drivers and customers