Customer Service II
The Customer Service II will support Sales and Technical Service in satisfying the customer’s request by following the customer service process. They will receive customer calls for order placement and / or order replacement questions, resolving issues as they arise. The Customer Service II will follow up with customers on late shipments, back orders and shipment tracking, working closely with logistics to ensure customer shipments arrive on time. They will have a continuous improvement mindset with the abilty to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to maintain an excellent working relationship with all co-workers, sales force, other branch employees and most importantly, our Customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, as well as safety rules.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and all cross functional areas.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Assign and delegate responsibilities among office staff to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone skills and email communications.
Specialist Requirements (Skills, Expertise, Training):
- Associates Degree or some college preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Four our more years of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a Manufacturing Environment.
- SAP Business processing System experience in Sales & Distribution module
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) experience