Sales Manager Labels & Packaging - ITALY
Xeikon International designs, produces and sells high quality digital color production printers. Xeikon is a world leader in industrial and commercial printing like commercial brochures, direct marketing, labels and packaging.
Recently Xeikon became part of Flint Group. Xeikon’s pioneering products and services will form the foundation of a newly created division to be called Flint Group Digital Printing Solutions. This new division of Flint Group will further broaden the group’s conventional and digital printing solutions, offering a unique proposition of equipment, consumables and services across its global markets.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets by coordinating efforts in direct Sales and/or with potential channel and/or distribution partners, effectively managing accounts directly and indirectly resulting in generating new business
- Identify and select distribution channels for Xeikon, train and support them
- Manage sales cycles and create a pipeline of business opportunities from lead generation through customer opportunities towards successful closing.
- Establish sales strategies for Xeikon by researching territory sales opportunities and competitive activity/offerings
- Introduce new products and provide information to the industry, take regular part in seminars and segment exhibitions both local and international
- Directly Interface with the Sales and Management team in Belgium (Lier) about market needs and business reporting
- Steer marcom activities
- Degree / diploma in Business or Graphic Arts
- At least 5 years’ experience in professional sales with emphasis on consultative selling, preferably with capital equipment and in printing or graphic arts industries
- Languages: English and Italian
- IT-knowledge: MS OFFICE-packages – Sales Force
- Technical skills: knowledge Graphic Arts – Digital Printing knowledge
- Proven commercial experience: sales and new business wins, research opportunities, negotiation and sales skills, contract experience
- Industry knowledge: industrial Digital Printing knowledge, channel structure, healthy interest in digital printing technology
- Interpersonal skills: sales team management skills, new business development, leadership, ideas generator/visionary of new opportunities, good communicator, strong negotiator, resource gatherer
- Commercial knowledge: company finances, business practice, operated across cultures
- Values and character: motivated by success, reliable and honest, professional, dynamic and energetic, organized, able to see the bigger picture, independent self-starter, resilience