Global Innovation Centre - established to support Flint Group's strategy to develop and create solutions for customers in our core business segments
See how our GIC specialists in Malmö are delivering solutions to meet your needs:
Global Technology Hub
Global Innovation Centre for Packaging Inks is located in Malmö, Sweden. It's goal is to provide our key customers with dedicated focus, support and services to help make their businesses a success.
Flint Group's GIC is focused on innovation and solutions!
With dedicated Packaging Ink specialists, our GIC offers excellence in:
- product development
- innovations supporting Brand Owner integrity
- application and key account support
- print development centre providing training and OEM partnership opportunities
Supporting our customers:
- offering packaging converters optimised print and conversion solutions as well as continuous improvements is key for our technical team
- close collaboration with selected proactive raw material suppliers ensuring responsible and sustainable sourcing
Dedicated and independent facility for optimisation of the printing process
Our Global Innovation Centre also offers our customers and co-suppliers an independent facility dedicated to the optimisation of end to end pressroom workflows.
The GIC is the global hub for:
- development of products, concepts and applications
- print development workshop
- promotion and launch material
- training academy, trouble shooting and technical service
- bespoke customer projects
- mileage and optimisation projects
- co-supplier and OEM projects